- The American Silver Eagle Coin is an exceptional and beautiful addition to any coin collection. MS70 coins are characterized by their perfect condition, which means they are free of any scuffs or hairline marks to affect their original luster. Each coin is carefully preserved in their certified ANACS slab.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Graded a perfect MS70 by ANACS.
- Has a $1 face value back by the United States government.
- Minted by the United State Mint.
- Individual coins ship in plastic ANACS slabs.
The United States Mint has taken every measure to ensure that your investment piece is of the highest quality in terms of material and workmanship. Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of 99.9 % pure silver and also hold a $1 USD face value.
The patriotic engraved images depicted on this coin make it a stunning piece of Americana. The personification of liberty is featured on the front as she approaches new citizens with an extended hand. The bundle of branches she carries as well as the rising sun used in the background represent the bright future and prosperity that awaits all those who come to this country.
On the reverse side, the Great Seal of the United States is prominently displayed in the foreground. The iconic image consists of the bald eagle balancing an olive branch with a set of arrows in its opposing talons as its spread wings envelop a shield. Artists have gone to great lengths to capture the intricate details of these images from the unfurling flag that serves as Lady Liberty’s dress to the concise text surrounding out national seal.