This is the first-ever Silver Krugerrand minted by the South African Mint, and is released in celebration of 50 years of the Krugerrand. NGC certified the coin through an exclusive submission process that enabled them to label it as an Early Release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes encapsulated by NGC to help protect your investment.
- Mintage of 1 million coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value of 1 Rand and Silver weight. A small privy stamp of the number 50 in a circle is above the antelope.
- Minted at the South African Mint.