- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 1,982 coins.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: Featured in color the image of the album The Number of the Beast, the band’s zombie mascot Eddie controlling Satan like a puppet.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust is located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.