- Product Details
To meet unprecedented demand for Silver bullion, the U.S. Mint produced a small quantity of 495,500 2021 Silver Eagles at the Philadelphia Mint. This coin, among the rarest of the series, has been certified a near flawless MS-69 by PCGS.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 495,500 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the Philadelphia Mint.
- The FirstStrike designation guarantees that these coins were among the first shipped from the Mint upon release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks – Philadelphia releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the Mint.